For over seventy years, CHPC publications have delivered fresh insight into housing and planning issues in New York City. Although the formats have changed through the years, the publications are always based on trusted, non-political research and focus on practical solutions for the industry.
You can see all of our latest publications here, or download our older ones. If there is no download available for our older reports please call our office for more information.
- Pump Up the Volume: Recommendations to Improve the Allocation of Private Activity Bonds to Better Support Housing in New York State
- Making Neighborhoods: Understanding New York City Transitions 2000-2010
- All Green Building Great and Small: 10 Industry Recommendations to Improve the Energy Efficiency of Our Rental Housing Stock
- Steering the New Course: Housing and Land Use Policy for New York City
- The Impact of Multifamily Foreclosures and Over-Mortgaging in Neighborhoods in New York City
- The Future of Real Estate Tax Exemptions for Affordable Housing in New York City
- Out of Sight, Out of Control
- Federal Housing Budget:Impacts on NYC
- Debt Threat: Saving Multifamily Rental Housing From Zombie Mortgages
- Prevailing Wisdom:The Potential Impact of Prevailing Wages on Affordable Housing